Oolloo Dolostone Aquifer Water Allocation Plan
The Oolloo Dolostone Aquifer Water Allocation Plan 2019-2029 was declared on 13 November 2019.
The water allocation plan for the Oolloo Dolostone Aquifer defines the rules for sharing and allocating water for the next 10 years and was developed in consultation with the Oolloo Water Advisory Committee.
Water allocation plan background
These documents will give you background on the Oolloo Dolostone Aquifer Water Allocation Plan.
- Report on community engagement Oolloo Dolostone Aquifer Water Allocation Plan 2019
- Projected demand for rural stock and domestic and other small groundwater uses in the Oolloo Aquifer Water Allocation Plan area
- Erskine report environmental water requirements of the Daly River revision of recommendations
- 2016 Situation Analysis
- Bibliography of reports about the water resources and values of the Oolloo Dolostone Aquifer
- Information report for the Oolloo Aquifer WAP
- River Health in the Daly Catchment
For more information contact the Katherine Water Resource Planner on 08 8999 4017.
Last updated: 30 April 2020
Share this page: