How to use the portal
See the top panel on the screen. Hover the mouse over a tool to view a short description.
- Zoom – Click on zoom and draw a rectangle to zoom to your area of interest.
- Pan – Click on pan and drag the map to move it around.
- Measure polygon – Click on Measure polygon and draw a shape on the map to measure the area.
- Measure polyline – Click on Measure polyline and draw a line to measure.
- Generate report – ?
See the top panel on the screen. Hover the mouse over an icon to view a short description.
- Click on to display petroleum wells.
- Click on to display petroleum titles.
- Click on to display basins and sub-basins.
- Click on the arrow to the right of the Icons to open the Contents.
- Use the plus/minus icon to open and close each section.
Displays the documents and data applicable to the selection e.g. well, title, basin etc.
Tick the map layer to display the map on the screen.
The legend shows symbology for the map layers that are ticked.
Links to useful information related to petroleum activities.
Use the Search to search for wells, titles, basins and sub-basins. Name or ID can be used to search for a well or title.
When you start typing, a list of matching results will display – click on a record from the search results to view.
Use the Map tools to navigate the map and display information about the selected area.
View Help resources for more information.
Last updated: 01 July 2020
Share this page: