Publications from the Water Resources Division.
- Microbial Source Tracking at Berry Springs Pools
- Draft - Great Artesian Basin (NT) Water Allocation Plan 2013 - 2023
- Northern Territory irrigated agriculture feasibility study - Preliminary business case for investment
- Northern Territory irrigated agriculture feasibility study - Stage 2 - Site feasibility and economic assessment
- Northern Territory irrigated agriculture feasibility study - Stage 1 - Masterplan report
- Developing an integrated long-term monitoring program for Darwin Harbour - Water Quality pilot project WP1: Neap tide trial
- Koolpinyah groundwater system 2017 groundwater flow model update
- Alice Springs town basin - Groundwater level assessment
- Pesticides and nutrients Tindall aquifer Mataranka region
- Dry season water quality if three springs in the Katherine region, 2017
- Western-Davenport Water Allocation Plan 2018 – 2021
- Projected climate change effects on diffuse recharge in the NT - Summary for major groundwater resources
- 2018 Product Catalogue
To review all water resources reports visit the Report Index .
Last updated: 14 May 2019