Some of our information has moved to NT.GOV.AU
NT Water Forum 2016
Water resources for a growing Territory
The forum was designed to bring together farmers, horticulturalists, irrigators and people interested in the use and management of water across northern Australia.
The 3rd Northern Territory Water Forum was held in Katherine on Wednesday 3 May 2016.
Ninety-five people from the local community, advocacy groups government agencies and farming and horticultural sectors attended the one day event which is held in May to mark the commencement of the water accounting year. It also provides an opportunity to present the announced allocations applied to licence holders for the year ahead.
Please download a full copy of all of the presentations given at this year's Water Forum
- BOM - Rainfall, Runoff and Recharge
- CSIRO - Northern Australia-the full mixed grill with side salad - just add water
- Important Information about Bores
- Power and Water Corporation - Minyerri Geophysical and Drilling project
- Regional Water Availability
- Roper River Fish Movement
- The potential for managed aquifer recharge in the NT
- Update on the review of the Katherine Tindal Water Allocation Plan
Last updated: 28 November 2017