NR Maps Information
NR Maps is a web mapping tool to discover, research and map natural and cultural research data for the Northern Territory.
NR Maps web mapping application contains a range of data layers, map products and mapping functions.
Go to NR Maps
NR Maps - User Guides
- NR Maps - Frequently Asked Questions
- Quick start guide
- How to use the selection tools
- How to find a bore and bore report
- About permitted clearing data layers
- How to search for map products
NR Maps - What’s New?
Find out about new additions to NR Maps.
For more information on the geospatial resources and data requests.
If you require further assistance using NR Maps, please contact the Geospatial Services Branch.
Phone: (08) 8999 4577
Last updated: 07 December 2018