Bushfires NT Volunteer Strategy
The Bushfires NT Volunteer Strategy 2019-2022 (the Strategy) seeks to develop and enhance volunteer programs, align goals and provide future direction for Bushfires NT and volunteer bushfire brigades.
The Strategy will cover six priority areas:
- improve our capacity by developing supportive processes
- create communication pathways to ensure transparency and understanding
- raise our profile by building community support
- strengthen relationship by fostering productive partnerships
- drive change by identifying emerging trends and opportunities
- continue to improve through monitoring and evaluation.
The Strategy's priority areas will provide Bushfires NT and brigades with a blueprint for a more sustainable volunteer program.
View the Bushfires NT Volunteer Strategy 2019-2022 .
Bushfires NT on 08 8922 0844
Last updated: 31 January 2020
Share this page: