NT Pastoral Land Board
The Pastoral Land Board is a statutory authority established under section 11 of the Pastoral Land Act 1992 (the Act), charged with administering the Northern Territory pastoral leases in accordance with the Act.
Read the Pastoral Land Act 1992.
The Board has a range of responsibilities and is the consent authority for:
- clearing of native vegetation on pastoral land
- non-pastoral use on pastoral land.
The Board reports to the Minister on various matters including:
- pastoral lease conversions to perpetuity
- pastoral lease management plans and
- pastoral sub-division applications.
Last updated: 17 February 2020
Share this page: